Tuner antena Yaesu FC-40 dirancang untuk FT-857D dan FT-897D. Ini menggunakan sirkuit kontrol yang dibangun ke FT-857/897, yang memungkinkan operator untuk mengontrol dan memantau operasi otomatis FC-40 yang dipasang di dekat titik umpan antena
Pemberitahuan: Barang terakhir di stok!
The Yaesu FC-40 antenna tuner is designed for the FT-857D and FT-897D. It uses of the control circuitry built into the FT-857/897, which allows the operator to control and monitor automatic operation of the FC-40 mounted near the antenna feed point. For demanding applications, the FC-40 uses specially selected thermally stable components and is housed in a waterproof casing to reliably withstand severe climatic extremes. The FC-40 matches a wide variety of antennas to within a 2:1 SWR on any amateur band (160 through 6 meters) in less than 30 seconds. And hook-up couldn't be easier. Transmitter power required for matching can be as little as 4 to 60 watts, and matching settings are automatically stored in memory for instant recall when the same frequency range is reselected later. Comes with plate and U bolts plus 16 foot control cable and 16 foot coaxial cable.
* Coverage: 1.8 to 54 MHz Amateur Bands (with 20+ meter end fed wire)
* Coverage: 7 to 54 MHz Amateur Bands (with 2.5 meter mobile whip)
* Power rating: 100 watts PEP (3 minutes maximum continuous TX)
* Memories: 200 total
* Tuning time: 1 to 8 seconds
* Antenna matching impedance: 16.5 to 150 Ohms (SWR less than 3)
* Tuning power: 4 to 60 watts or more
* Power Supply: 13.8 VDC (derived from the transceiver)
* Size: 7 x 9.4 x 2.1 inches (175x236x53 mm)
* Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)